Friday, March 28, 2008

I.N.K. is going LIVE!

That's right. Next Tuesday, April 1st (no foolin'), I.N.K. will be going live. From 12:00-1:00 PM EST, several I.N.K. writers will be on the blog to talk about biography and chat with you.

What are the hot titles for 2008, what makes a good picture book biography, and how does an author decided how to approach his/her subject? And that's just to get the ball rolling.

We welcome all of you to ask questions and add your own point of view. So, quickly, go create your free blogger account so that by Tuesday you'll be all set to participate.

5 comments:

PAMELA ROSS said...

Linda! What a great idea. I would love to participate. I think I have a BLOGGER account so.. what do we do to get into the INK chatroom? Is there a link on your home page or will a link go live on Tuesday?

Linda Salzman said...

For tomorrow, we're just going old school and chatting within the comments. All you need to do is come on the blog and click on comments.

Looking forward to your participation.

Suzanne Lieurance said...

Great topic. I'll be back to see what everyone says and maybe leave a comment myself.

Thanks.

Suzanne Lieurance
Founder, Director
The National Writing for Children Center
http://www.writingforchildrencenter.com

Alison Ashley Formento said...

Oh, sounds exciting!
I'll "listen" in too, and see what I can learn.

Donna McDine said...

Looking forward to the event at 12 noon today!