Monday, November 29, 2010

What I Dig

I had a big essay for today but it seemed like overstuffing the turkey. I'm imagining we're all just creeping back to work. So, I'm going minimal and bloggish with what I'm thinking, via linking. Here is much of what I what I was going to say. Consider it a peek at what a nf writer outlines before they, um . . . write!


WHAT I DIG


Dirt


Gloppy, tongue-tangling words


Maria Montessori (My K-5 years)


The wisdom of Kurt Hahn, founder of Outward Bound

The six declines of modern youth

Bio and quotes

Speeches/writings

The Children and Nature Network


The Global Education Conference where Dorothy Hinshaw Patent and I presented


This pie


OUTDOORS. PLAY. PIE. Need I say more?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm moving slooowly so I actually had the time to check out your links. I did not know about Kurt Hahn. What an amazing man! Thank you for introducing him to me, April! Now back to digesting.

Deborah Heiligman said...

I jumped right to the pie--and thank you. I had meant to save that recipe when I first read it and now here it is. I am thankful for that!